The team at Happy Monday would like to announce that we are now an official Service Provider for the NZTE regional business partner network. This means you can use your NZTE Capability Vouchers with us.
The network helps New Zealand based businesses to innovate and grow by making it easier to access early stage business support. Made up of 14 different regional business partners, eligible companies can access training and development services across many areas of business including Business Planning, Export, and Marketing Services.
So how does it work?
Registered businesses can access the NZTE Capability Vouchers which provide a financial subsidy of up to 50% towards training costs. The maximum amount a business can receive in one year towards these costs is $5,000 excluding GST.
Is my business eligible?
To be eligible for a voucher a business must:
- Be operating with 50 or fewer FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Be operating in a commercial environment (for example is currently trading)
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Business should also:
- Have the potential and desire to grow
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability. Indicators of commitment include seeking advice, working through the assessment process and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities.
- Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
How do I register?
To receive a NZTE Capability Vouchers, you must first Register on the NZTE website.
Or if you are based in Christchurch you can contact Christchurch NZ to find out more
What does Happy Monday offer under this scheme?
We are currently registered to offer services for
- Digital Marketing one on one training