https://www.happymonday.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Support_Plans-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Louisa Raxworthy https://www.happymonday.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/logo_transparent_background-1024x920.png Louisa Raxworthy2020-07-12 09:43:552020-07-12 09:51:14A new support portal for our customers
Love the sound of our ongoing WordPress support plans but not sure which plan is right for you?
Here we explain it all for you in a bit more detail. And if you‘re still not sure just give us a call and we’ll guide you through it to find the best plan for your business.
- Website Health Check – an initial website health check will be performed to make sure your WordPress installation is healthy, up to date, secure and free of issues.
- Customer Portal Access – you’ll have access to our secure online customer portal. The portal is easily accessible for submitting support tickets, viewing weekly reports and managing all aspects of your account.
- 24/7 Support Ticket cover – you’ll always be supported with any issues you may have and those customers on our Business Plan will receive priority response times.
- Weekly Reporting – our online customer portal provides full transparency of your account. Detailed reporting on a weekly basis gives you full visibility of all the work and support provided on your website.
- Daily secure off-site backup of database and site files – your website will be backed up to a secure cloud server every day (for Professional and Business Plans) and once a week (for our Standard Plan) giving you complete peace of mind. So if the worst ever happened we can have the site restored from a back-up and up and running in no time.
- Weekly WordPress Core Update – the latest WordPress core updates are tested and installed on your site when available. We will make sure your site is running the latest most secure installation of WordPress with no compatibility issues.
- Weekly WordPress Plugin Updates – any plugins you have installed on your site will be checked and updated to make sure you’re always running the latest versions with no compatibility issues.
- 24/7 Uptime Monitoring – your website will be checked 24/7 for uptime. If for any reason your site goes down we will investigate the cause. In most cases, we can ensure that your site is back online within minutes but if the issue is something more serious we can advise on the best course of action to get your site back online.
- Daily Security Scan for Malware – a daily security scan will be run on your site to check for any vulnerabilities within your WordPress installation.
- Improve Site Security – after reviewing the initial health check report on your site, your security will be improved with the installation of a web application firewall, a brute force attack blocker and a malware scanner and monitor. Your WordPress login page will be secured by changing the URL and adding an additional security question to your registered users log in.
- WordPress Theme Updates – weekly check and installation of any updates to your standard WordPress theme (available on all plans)
- Malware Removal Included – Malware (or malicious software) is any software intentionally designed to cause damage to a computer, server, client, or computer network. We’ll make sure you are protected against the introduction of malware in the first place, help detect it if it is already present, and ensure your site recovers from malware-associated activity.
- 60 or 90 mins of website improvements per month – Professional and Business plans include ongoing changes and improvements you may need. You can choose to use this at any time during the month and requests can be posted into your customer portal, most of which are completed and implemented within 48 hours.
- SSL Certificate Included – Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates are used to establish an encrypted connection between a user’s computer and a website. The SSL connection protects sensitive data, such as credit card information, from being intercepted from non-authorized parties.
- Performance Tune Up – slow page loading times are common for WordPress sites. Your site will be tuned up to speed up your page loading times. You will then benefit from an enhanced user experience and an improved SEO score.
- SEO Optimisation – an initial SEO audit will be carried out on your website. Any work required to improve your search visibility will be done. We share the before and after reports with you in your customer portal and continue to monitor. This does not include on-page SEO such as content and meta description changes.